Work at Good Signals
We’re always on the lookout for smart, ambitious and creative people who share our passion for making brands fly.
We are an East London agency specialising in SEO, CRO & Digital PR. We help brands worldwide rank better in Google, convert more website visitors & earn coverage online.
We’re based out of a repurposed shipping container in Containerville, less than five minutes from Cambridge Heath overground station and 10 minutes from Bethnal Green underground. Containerville is a vibrant community of small businesses, everything from wine and crisp distributors to tattoo studios and dog groomers.
We’re only a small agency, and that’s exactly how we like it. And you can usually find our office dog, Miles, lounging on the sofa (dog-friendly people only please).
Being small means you’ll get the advantages of start-up culture: getting to do a wide range of marketing activities, gaining tons of experience and working across multiple interesting clients, rather than just being assigned one.
Trainee Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting position has been created for an ambitious person looking to learn and develop in the world of digital marketing.
We are a small digital marketing agency looking for a driven, creative and organised candidate with a real passion for learning and development who wants to take their first steps in a career in digital marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team at Good Signals and work with clients across the world to help inspiring businesses get the attention they deserve.
As a Trainee Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll be constantly learning and helping the team across a wide variety of different tasks (including SEO, YouTube SEO, content creation, digital PR, social media, analytics, data management, research, administration and copywriting).
Our aim is to find somebody that we can train up and grow who will grow in an area where they will flourish. Depending on your current experience and knowledge, this role may be either an internship (3 days a week for 6 months with the opportunity to stay on) or a full-time entry-level position.
The role is a mix of remote and East London working, so the ability to work independently and effectively is of utmost importance. You will be required to work closely with the team and freelancers to ensure campaigns, marketing and communications are aligned.
What We’re Looking For
- Recent graduates with a passion for digital marketing.
- Creative mindset. You’re naturally creative and happy to contribute ideas.
- Strong communication (written and verbal). You aren’t afraid to call journalists and sell a story.
- Independent with good project management. You’re able to manage your own workflow.
- Technical know-how. You know basic coding or are eager to learn.
- Analytical. Spreadsheets get you excited, not intimidated.
- London Living Wage employer, the exact amount dependent on starting experience. You can expect that to grow over time based on knowledge, experience and value to the business.
- An excellent working environment in the heart of a start-up community with a great coffee machine, office dog and a BBQ outside in our communal area.
- The chance to work with a variety of clients, many of them contributing to ethical, important causes.
How to Apply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and LinkedIn profile and tell us about you and why you’re interested in the position. Please include the job title in the subject line.